Sliding Doors Vulcano
Sliding Modular Fire Doors REI-120 with 1 or 2 leaves.
The door consists of independent modules or panels linked together male-female type. Certain programmed deformability can presenter. Are assembled by screws and stiffening profiles are used at the top and at the bottom. The panels have internal insulation type high temperature MEV FIRUX.
- Supporting Horizontal Guide made in steel, predisposed with holes for screw fixing. Air Guide with reduced friction rail.
- Labyrinth: lower supplement for the guide made in steel, bended to form a labyrinth antismoke. Includes holes for screwing to the guide.
- Doors made by modules or independent panels, linked together male-female type. A certain programmed deformability can be present. The modules are assembled by screws and stiffening profiles are used at the top and at the bottom. The panels have internal insulation for high temperature FIRUX MEV type.
- Intumescent seal: on all sides of the labyrinth and panels
- Handles: embossed handles in both sides of the panel.
- Drive: Autoclosing system with counterweight activated by a thermal fuse (standard version) or by an electromagnet (automatic version).
- Speed reducer: automatic device in the closing phase. Controls the advance speed of the leaves.
- Finishings: made of galvanized steel on both sides, type Zincrometal. Coated with anticorrosive epoxy-based organic formula. Minimum resistance to exposure to salt spray: 300 hours (ASTM B-117-61) Rust Resistant finish as standard: RAL 7035. For other finishes, ask and request.
- Pedestrian door: with opening direction inward.
- Electromagnet: to keep the door in opening position.
- Lock: possibility to install a lock type CR1
1 Leaf, models:
- Right Opening (optionally, with pedestrian door)
- Left Opening (optionally, with pedestrian door).
- Vertical Opening, guillotine type.
2 Leaves, models:
- Monolateral Telescopic Right Opening.
- Monolateral Telescopic Left Opening.
- Bilateral Opening.
- Bilateral Telescopic Opening.