Stainless Steel Doors
Doors of the highest level of finish in stainless steel AISI 304 anti-fingerprint. It has high resistance to corrosion in marine and industrial atmosphere. Resistant to almost all corrosive agents used in industry. The material to be manufactured has been tested in laboratory, showing their resistance to many chemicals.
This steel is used in:
- Aggressive atmospheres.
- Chemical Industry.
- Food Industry.
- Sanitary ware.
The hardware of the Stainless Steel Doors are also made in Stainless Steel.
- MC3 INOX frame made in high resistance stainless steel of thickness 1,2mm. With channel for smoke seals and provided with anchors and holes for screwing to wall.
- Leaf in 63mm. made in stainless steel AISI 304 of 0,7mm. thicknees, filled with rock wool: density 180Kg/m3..
- Stainless steel hinges CE marked.
- Stainless steel anti-hook handle (DIN norm), with internal core in galvanized steel. With plastic cylinder type "patent".
- Intumescente seal in the perimeter between frame and leaf of 30x2mm.
- 2 dogbolts or anti-crowbar devices.
- Separators, for proper installation.
- Identification plate.
- Instructions for use, installation and maintenances.
- Weight of the door: 31 Kg/m2.
in stainless steel
Lock with front plate
in Stainless steel